Here are some automotive tips that you may find helpful and interesting.
● A broom is the quickest way to clean snow from a car, you can cut the handle down and store it in your trunk.
● Keep a few handy wipes in your glove compartment to remove gasoline odor from your hands after filling the tank.
● Place a bag of kitty litter in your trunk, in case your car gets stuck in the snow. Sprinkle some under the tires to get traction
● Never warm your car in your garage
● Clean hard to reach area (dashboard, cup holders) with a dampened sponge tipped paint brush.
● Laundry pre wash liquid removes tar from your cars finish.
● If you chip the paint on your car, clean promptly and apply clear nail polish to the area to prevent rust.
● Use newspaper to wipe windows dry after cleaning to avoid streaks.
● Clean headlights, chrome and enamel with baking soda.
● Remove old bumper stickers with lighter fluid. Soak stickers for a few minutes then gently remove with a razor blade.
● Never wash your car in the sun to prevent streaking.
I some hope of these help may help you.
Drive Safe, Happy Motoring